Learn differentiation from the beginning. You just need a basic understanding in algebra. The author, with years of teaching the subject in England, UK, takes care of the rest.
It's fully interactive; that means, you can practise most of the vital things in the lectures through embedded programmes.
There are plenty of worked examples, that progress from easy to more advanced, something that can only be created by an experienced teacher in the subject.
Then, there are plenty of practise questions to get give you a unique, unforgettable learning experience.
Not only will you learn differentiation thoroughly, but also enjoy it and take the next logical step - mastering integration of calculus.
- Lecture 1 | Contents
- Lecture 2 | Gradient of a Line and a Curve
- Lecture 3 | Emergence of differentiation
- Lecture 4 | Differentiation from first principles
- Lecture 5 | Differential coefficient by formula
- Lecture 6 | Gradient of a curve
- Lecture 7 | Equations of tangents and normals
- Lecture 8 | Increasing, decreasing functions and higher derivatives
- Lecture 9 | Stationary points or turning points
- Lecture 10 | Modelling with differentiation
- Thank you